Autumn is officially here! That means, it is time to break out the pumpkin spice everything, cozy sweaters, and apple cider. Today, we have some delicious recipes for autumn beverages that are delicious and so easy to make! Try these recipes for mocha-chia smoothies and white chocolate pumpkin spice latte.
Mocha Chia Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of cooled coffee
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter (whatever kind you like!)
- 1/2 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- a few drops of vanilla extract
Mocha Chia Smoothie Directions:
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it becomes smooth.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients:
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of strongly brewed coffee
- ½ cup of white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- one pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- For Topping:
- Whipped cream
- Extra white chocolate chips and a little bit of pumpkin pie spice
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte Directions:
Heat all the ingredients (excluding the vanilla extract) in a saucepan on your stove. Whisk the ingredients constantly. Keep whisking until the mixture begins to emit steam and a froth forms over the top. Once this occurs, remove the mixture from the heat and add in the vanilla extract. While the mixture is still warm, pour it into mugs. Then, top it with whipped cream, white chocolate chips, and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.