Walmart and Coupons.com are celebrating fall with some great coupons on Weight Watchers products and other healthy food for the home. Right now you can score some big savings from Walmart and Coupons.com on Weight Watchers products:
- Save $1.00 on any 1 Weight Watchers® cheese or cream cheese product in a single transaction
- Save $1.00 on any 5 Smart Ones® Frozen products
- Save .65 cents on 1 box of JOLLY TIME Healthy Pop Microwave Popcorn
- Save .65 cents on any 1 Crystal Farms All Whites or Better’n Eggs products
- Save. $1.00 on any 2 Weight Watchers by Whitman’s peg bags or pouch boxes (3 oz. or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any 2 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars and/or Kellogg’s Special K Bars
- Save $3.00 on any 1 Nature Made VitaMelts (excludes 30 ct. or less size)
- Save $1 on any 1- 6 oz. The Laughing Cow® Cheese
- Save .50 cents on 1 Puffs 3ct or larger (excludes trial and/or travel size)
- Buy one get one free Bear Naked Real Nut Energy Bar and get Real Nut Energy Bar, this is almost $1 value
- Save $1 on any 3 Campbell’s Healthy Request soups
- Save $1 on any 3 Hanover Foods Purple Line Frozen Vegetables
- Save $1.50 on any 1 Seeds of Change organic food product
To print the clipped Walmart coupons at home, you will have to download the Walmart coupon printer application on your computer. It should only take a few minutes to get started printing and saving at Walmart with the coupons.
Also, the Offer of the Week from Coupons.com is currently .50 off any one Kellogg’s Nutritgrain Fruit and Oat Harvest Bars and/or Kellogg’s Special K Moments. Just ‘clip’ the coupons, print and save cash this week on your grocery bill.
To print the clipped coupons from Coupons.com, you will first need to download the Coupons.com printer application on your computer. It should only take a few minutes to get started printing and saving with the coupons. You can only print each coupon once, so make sure when you start printing you have plenty of ink and paper on hand.