‘Tis the season for caps and gowns, diplomas, and standing ovations. Whether you’re attending a high school or college graduation this spring, celebrate post-ceremony with our list of FREEBIES, gifts and ideas which are sure to delight the overachiever in your life. Find the perfect gift for your graduate, and plan the best party/gift now!
- Amigram ~ Get FREE Online Graduation Announcements
- Ink Garden ~ Get 10 FREE Graduation Announcements ~ CLICK HERE for more information on this offer!
- Tiny Prints ~ Save 20% off all graduation announcement and graduation invitation orders of $49 or more using the code MAY20GRAD at checkout. Offer expires 5/14/13 at 11:59 pm (PT). In March 2013, they also offered 10 FREE Invites but this deal expired on 3-21-2013.
- Vistaprint ~ Get 10 FREE Save the Dates ~ CLICK HERE for more information on this offer!
- FREE Graduation Printables from Bird’s Party (you can see them all HERE).
- FREE Graduation Push Up Pops Idea & Printables from Paisley Petal Events.
- Personalized M&Ms ~ Add a pic, choose your school colors, text, and more!
- Photos from Preschool to Graduation…display them on the walls, in a canvas, photo album, you name it!
- Personalized party supplies ~ Save 15% off thru 4-30-2013 with coupon code VS6FMK
- Gift Cards ~ You can’t go wrong with a gift card to a movie theater, grocery store, or gas station!
- Laundry Supplies ~ Since I moved out of state my 1st year of college, my mom bought me a basket, detergent, dryer sheets and more! Turn it into a gift basket!
- Snack Stash ~ Fill up a bucket/basket with candy, cookies, healthy snacks, water bottles and more! I can’t tell you how many times I used mine during studying.
- Shower Caddy ~ Chances are, if you are living in a dorm room, your student won’t have their own bathroom, which is why it is so important to have a basket of shampoo, conditioner, soap, and razor for each trip to the bathroom.
- FREE Photo Book ~ CLICK HERE for more information about this great offer!!
Post published by Melissa Roach, our Product Review & Giveaway Specialist.
Melissa is a Full Time Mom & Blogger HERE (please check out her blog)