As a busy stay at home wife and mommy of four adorable children (yes, I am including my furry twin babies too), I don’t have time to worry about the types of cleaners I use. But one thing is for sure, I do not want harmful chemicals coming near anyone in my family. That is why I am so glad that Natural House asked me to do another review of one of their products.
In case you don’t remember, Natural House creates pro-biotic (natural) cleaners for your home. Their products are strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentle for even the most sensitive members of your family. What I really love about ALL of their products, is how the enzymes create a natural, clean, and balanced environment in every room. You aren’t just cleaning up the mess at hand, but helping future messes to not be so full of bacteria. A couple months ago, I receive their latest product called “Glassy”, which does an amazing job of cleaning anything glass, vinyl, steel and more!
Glassy Probiotic Glass Cleaner is a revolutionary new glass cleaner. Our professional strength formula powers through dirt, grime and germs while leaving a streak free sheen. Our probiotics continue to consume germs on the surface after you are done cleaning. Natural House is safe to use on any glass surface and leaves an ultra clean shine.
- Industry-First, Cutting-Edge Probiotic Cleaning Product.
- Convenient spray top nozzle for quick and dispersed application
- Naturally digests odors at their source leaving a fresh botanical scent
- Probiotics create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem on any and all surfaces
- Active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface
- Contains no VOC’s or other harmful chemicals Keeps dangerous pathogens off any surface
- Safe to use on multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile, and finished hardwood surfaces
- Formulated to leave Streak-Free Sheen
- Use weekly to promote a healthy and safe home
- Leaves no Dulling Residue
- Scrubbing action scours dirt and lifts germs and grime, while driving out odors at their source
- Eco-Friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable
As I mentioned earlier, we have 4 children (two girls, ages 2 and 3.5 years old AND a set of fraternal fur baby twins, our great dane/dalmatian mix dogs)….which means we have a lot of messy mirrors, windows, appliances, and just about anything at their level.
I was very impressed with the use of this product, since it cleared up any and all grime on one of many surfaces, including our screen door (as shown above). It did an excellent job of removing the dirt, germs, food, grime, and other fun stuff from our glass window. The price of the product is only $3.99 (and definitely worth every penny!).
I would highly recommend making the switch to Natural House products in your home. You will feel better about cleaning your home, knowing that its still working even when you are not (the magic of probiotics). And it puts my mind at ease, when our children (fur-babies too) eat or play (or even help mommy) with cleaning.
Post published by Melissa Roach, our Product Review & Giveaway Specialist.
Melissa is a Full Time Mom & Blogger HERE (please check out her blog!)