If you love fall treats, you have to give this simple and delicious recipe for Cinnamon Pumpkin Chip Cookies a try!
Pumpkin Chip Cookies Ingredients:
- ½ cup of butter at room temperature
- ¼ cup of Philadelphia brand pumpkin spice cream cheese (if you cannot find this type of cream cheese, whisk together 3 tablespoons of cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree. Also, add 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice to the recipe rather than 1½ teaspoon)
- ¾ cup of light brown sugar
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 2¼ cup of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1½ cup of cinnamon chips
Pumpkin Chip Cookies Directions:
Use a bowl with a stand mixer to mix together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and cream cheese on a medium-high speed until it becomes fluffy (it takes approximately 5 minutes). In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, corn starch, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture gradually. Then, use a spoon to stir in the cinnamon chips. After this, you must cover the mixture and allow it to sit in your refrigerator for 30-60 minutes. Next, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place parchment paper on your baking sheet, and roll the dough into small balls (approximately 1 1/2 tablespoon of dough per ball). Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. Allow them to cool, and enjoy!