As the school year begins to wind down, and we make preparations for summer, there is one person who we cannot forget to thank…and that is, your child’s teacher. As an educator myself for many years, I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it feels to just have a simple THANK YOU from a child or parent. And that is why I put together this HUGE list of Teacher Appreciation Week Freebies. There are all sorts of freebies, including FREE food, printables, gift ideas and more!
Teacher Appreciation Week Freebies 2013 ( 5-6-2013 ~ 5-10-2013 )
- Buca di Beppo ~ Get a FREE Buca Taster Bowl of Ravioli or Baked Ziti. Teacher ID required. Valid 5/6 thru 5/11 with coupon. Dine-in Only.
- Chick-fil-A ~ Get a FREE Chicken Sandwich on Tuesday, May 7th ( 5-7-2013 ) from 10:30 AM to Close. Must have a valid teacher ID.
- Chipolte ~ Get a FREE Burrito, Bowls, Salads, or Tacos when you buy one (this is a BOGO offer), on Tuesday, May 7th ( 5-7-2013 ) from 4 PM to Close.
- FREE Pet Adoptions in Philadelphia ~ Click Here for more info!
- FREE Admission to the Zoo ~ Here is Kansas City (where I live) they give our educators a FREE day at the Zoo on Saturday, May 4th, 2013 (from 9:30 AM to 2 PM), along with 3 guests of your choice. This event honors teachers, administrators and even home school educators. Bring your teacher’s ID for admittance.
- FREE Canvas Print or $50 Credit for Canvas People ~ CLICK HERE for more information about this great offer!
- FREE Earrings from Darcus Tori ~ CLICK HERE to see all their incredible offers!!
- FREE Woman’s Day Magazine Subscription wyb a Bouquet of Flowers ~ CLICK HERE to learn more about this offer!
- FREE Hard Cover Photo Book ~ CLICK HERE for more info about this offer!!
- FREE Coupons, Samples, Freebies & Sweeps just for Women ~ CLICK HERE to learn more about this program!
- An 11×14 Designer Poster OR 4×6 Softcover Photo Book for ONLY $2 + Shipping!
And here are some homemade gift ideas, I found on various blogs/Pinterest:
Post published by Melissa Roach, our Product Review & Giveaway Specialist.
Melissa is a Full Time Mom & Blogger HERE (please check out her blog!)
Thanks to Surviving a Teachers Salary for your help with this post!