You guys know we love deals from Kroger. And, with good reason! Do you have a Kroger account? If you don’t, you should open one right away. You can use a Kroger account to store digital coupons. You can grab big savings from Kroger Digital Coupons and save lots of money on gas as well. Each time you shop at a Kroger store, make sure to use your Plus Card. You automatically earn 1 fuel point for every $1 you spend in the store. What’s even better is that you can earn two times the fuel points when you buy gift cards, airtime cards or No-Contract Wireless phones.
To take advantage of your Kroger Fuel Points, you can redeem them at Shell stations or stations at the Kroger store. You will tell the attendant how much of your fuel savings you want to use. Just last week, I was able to use .30 of my fuel points to fill up my SUV. With that savings I paid just over $3 a gallon for gas, doesn’t get much better than that with the price of gas these days!
So, load up these coupons onto your card. You’ll need to register for a Kroger Plus Card account first. Click here to register and sign into your Kroger account card number.
This week, there are 339 coupons to choose from on many of your favorite products and with Kroger Digital Coupons you can start saving with just a few clicks! I’ve listed below some of my favorite coupons from the site that will save you on your weekend shopping trip.
Kroger Digital Coupons:
- $2 off on Pampers when you buy one Pampers Cruisers, Extra Protection or Baby Dry Diapers
- Save $3 on one Gerber Formula, 22 oz. or greater
- Save $1 when you buy one 6-pack of Snapple Bottles
- $1.50 off Starbucks VIA when you buy one (this is a great deal!)
- $1 off a chicken sandwich and 20 oz. coke in the deli
- $1 off Hillshire Farm American Craft
- $1 off Speed Stick coupon but you will need to buy two Men’s or Lady Speed Stick Deodorant to get the deal