It’s that time of year when we all pull our hair out trying to find the perfect gift without breaking the bank. No, I’m not talking about Christmas. Valentine’s Day can be just as stressful. Loved ones always tell each other that they don’t want too much. “Don’t spend a lot of money on me,” they say. And while they might mean it (might), that doesn’t mean that we want to cheap out and get a gift that doesn’t let that special someone know, “I love you more than I ever have before.” So without taking out a loan or selling off prized possessions check out some of these Valentine’s Day freebies and suggestions that can keep you in good standing with your partner.
- Flowers. For a tried and true gift, try out flowers as a Valentines Day Ideas For Her. Check out Amazon local to find this great deal at Teleflora.com. Spend $25 and get $50. Same day delivery is available. Also check out Proflowers.com to receive 20% off orders of $29 or more.
- Valentines Day movies. With the success of the book it’s no surprise that “Fifty Shades of Grey” has hit the theaters just in time for Valentines day. If your loved one enjoys romantic, Valentines Day movies, head over to Amazon.com, purchase a movie that your partner does not already own in their romance movie collection, and receive $5.00 or $7.50 toward “Fifty Shades of Grey” on Fandango.com.
- Mani/Pedi. Give you wife or girlfriend the gift of Valentines day nails. Find out from a sister or best friend where your loved one likes to get her nails done and treat her to either a manicure, pedicure, or both. This may not be such a great bargain, but if she prefers to get her nails done at a specific place, do not deviate! Women do not want to cheap out on their Valentines day nails and hair!
- Beauty products. If you’re not sure what beauty products she wears, don’t worry. Glamourpage gives free beauty samples, coupons, and giveaways just for signing up. Register here.
Valentines Day Freebies – Valentines Day Ideas for Him
- Restaurants. If your husband or boyfriend would rather forgo the formalities of high end dining think about taking him to a more casual restaurant where he can have his steak and french fries. And perhaps a beer or two! Bonefish Grill is offering a Valentine’s day special from 2/9-2/15. Enjoy 3 courses for $29.99 per person.
- Movie. If your husband would rather watch ANYTHING but a romance movie, enter the code SWEET online or at a Redbox kiosk on 2/14 to receive a free movie rental.
On this special day, guys, be more attentive and tender to your wife or girlfriend. Give her that special look or that deep kiss that lets her know you love her. And ladies. Perhaps root around in the closet. Chances are you can find cute Valentines day ideas for him in there somewhere! You don’t have to go broke. Use some quality valentines day freebies to supplement purchasing more gifts. But whether you get a cute Valentines day ideas for him gift or not, DO NOT skip out on giving one another a card. American Greetings has deals for free Ecards in case your relationship is long distance or you need to get it there quick. Or print out a card for free on Gotfreecards.com. Remember to be honest and speak from the heart. If you need some help throw in some Valentines day poems. Here is a link to some classic Valentines day poems that will always hit the mark!