Are you a vegan or possibly thinking about adopting the vegan lifestyle? Vegans do not wear or eat animal products so the lifestyle is a little more intense than vegetarian. But, it is becoming increasingly popular across the country. So, as the popularity continues to increase so does the need for affordable vegan clothing. The best place to find these pieces are in moderately priced Vegan Clothing Stores. You can have it all! Look good, dress in sustainable clothes, use a womens clothing catalog that suits you, and shop in a fashion that is fabulous frugal for your wallet!
You wouldn’t be able to spot a vegan just by looking at them and you likely wouldn’t spot vegan clothing just by looking at them. Vegan clothing sometimes can get pricey because the manufacturers don’t use any animal products but there are some online resources to go to for more information on affordable shopping.
The Vegan Kit website details information on vegan living from meal choices, clothes and cheap workout clothes. The website says that vegan clothing, shoes and accessories are actually very affordable and stylish. You can go to this website for lots of vegan resources and for information about the lifestyle.
The VeganWoman.com actually offers up the top 5 vegan clothing stores for fabulous frugal shopping.
- Vegan Cuts offers specially discounted deals on many of vegan brands.
- Pangea The Vegan Store has items that are cruelty-free and made in countries where labor laws and unions prominent.
- Vegan Essentials has the one of the largest womens clothing catalog and a huge variety of vegan products.
- Vegan Perfection has cruelty-free vegan products and most of the products are organic certified.
- Shop Vegan focuses on products that are helpful for the vegan lifestyle, not necessarily vegan food items.
Transitioning to the vegan lifestyle doesn’t have to be hard and many of the food items are actually some of the cheapest pantry items you can buy especially fruits and vegetables that are in season. The vegan lifestyle can be easy on your budget and very healthy, as long as you can incorporate enough protein in your diet. Some of the first steps to becoming vegan are to cut out meat and dairy products which can be difficult but not hard to do with some meal planning. As far as shopping for vegan clothing, asking questions on the manufacturers and knowing where to shop is half the battle.