Veterans Day is next Wednesday, November 11. This holiday was created to honor all United States veterans as well as military service members who were killed during duty. Each year, restaurants, businesses, and various companies offer Veterans Day discounts and freebies to veterans. If you are a veteran, we highly encourage you to take advantage of some of these Veterans Day freebies 2015. We here at Frugal Fabulous Finds thank you for your service and are grateful for you each and every day! Enjoy these Veterans Day Food Freebies.
Veterans Day Food Freebies
- Applesbees is offering FREE meals to veterans on Veterans Day. This offer is available for dine-in only, and you must provide proof of military service. They are offering a special Veterans Day menu for you to select from.
- Olive Garden is offering FREE meals on Veterans Day. You must show proof of military service to get your FREE meal from their special Veterans Day menu. Family and friends dining with you can get 10% off the purchase of their meals.
- Red Robin is offering FREE Red Tavern Double Burger in addition to bottomless french fries.
- Chilis is offering FREE meals on Veterans Day to both veterans and active duty military members. They also require proof of military service. Chilis is offering a special Veterans Day menu.
- Texas Roadhouse is offering FREE lunches to veterans on Veterans Day. This offer is valid on dine-in meals only. You can select from a special Veterans Day menu.
- Denny’s is offering a FREE Grand Slam breakfast to any veterans or active duty serviceman. This offer is only valid Veterans Day from 5:00 AM until 12:00 PM. This offer is only available for dine-in. Be sure to bring a valid form of military identification.
- McCormick’s and Schmicks is offering FREE meals to veterans on the Sunday before Veterans Day (November 8). You may want to make a reservation because this is a popular deal! They have a special Veterans Day menu to choose from.
- Red Lobster is offering FREE appetizers or dessert to veterans and active duty service men and and women on November 9 through November 12.